As an employer, it’s important to keep up with your property commitments to ensure that not only is your workplace environment safe for those who inhabit it, but that it is a place that people will enjoy being in.
In fact, there are so many benefits to staying on top of your property maintenance that these days many employers are getting on the front foot with a good maintenance plan and team at their ready. A wise move indeed.
At CMS we service a lot of clients across a broad range of industries and the one thing they all have in common is the need for consistent support to keep their workplaces maintained at a high standard of cleanliness and workability.
Whether you have an office or offices, manage a clinic, run a warehouse or gym, keep medical rooms etc, whatever your workplace, having a maintenance plan in place is vital.
Some of the benefits include:
• Increased value: A well maintained property will increase or hold its value. Lack of proper care and maintenance will detract from the properties market value decreasing its worth faster over time.
• Reduced costs: When a property is well maintained it can help save money by minimising risks and accidents, extending the life of appliances and equipment and reducing energy costs (where efficiency is the focus). Getting in early on a repair that is needed can also prevent the issues from getting worse with a potential increase in cost to fix it.
• Happy workers: a well maintained and safe work environment is conducive to less stress and greater productivity in the workplace. Employees know they are being looked after when their environment is included in the equation.
• More time to focus on what’s important: As an employer, your time and energy is often needed outside of property maintenance and repair worries. Having a good maintenance plan in place, and a trustworthy and responsive maintenance team is vital to free up extra work and hassle for you, and to keep all of the above (Increased Value, Reduced Costs and Happy Workers) in a consistent flow that supports the overall success of the business.
• Attracting & retaining great employees: A well maintained property says a lot to prospective employees. People want to work in an environment where they feel supported, and the presentation of the building speaks volumes to this.
• Building a loyal clientele: as with attracting and retaining great employees, so too does a well-cared for property nurture loyalty in your customers and clients.
• Better quality sleep at night: it may sound odd to some to see better quality sleep on this list, but the fact is that when we have things hanging over us, jobs that need to be done niggling in the background, we tend to not feel as settled or content at the end of each day. Staying on top of things leads to greater settlement that in turns leads to a better night’s sleep. A win win for all involved!
• Greater health & wellbeing outcomes: for all the reasons above.
How we can help?
At CMS, our maintenance teams are on standby 24/7 across Sydney and Brisbane servicing clients with a broad range of property maintenance needs.
Be it major or minor repairs, electrical, plumbing, tiling, small to medium renovations or upgrades, we do this in a timely and professional manner. Our work is always of the highest standard and our rates are affordable no matter the size of the business.
We understand the need for quality maintenance and utilise state of the art technology to minimise downtime, maximise cost effectiveness, and ensure employee and customer safety.
We can proudly say that the maintenance services we provide enhance the asset value of your property and with a reputation based on quality, reliability, and value for money, you can’t go wrong.